Tor Equip Gateway
Expandable Memory upto 64MB
On Chip Memory – min 2MB
Web based utility to configure MODBUS, CANBUS, TCP-IP,
Load dump protection as per ISO 7637-2 with IP 65 Enclosure
Lite Gateway with serial communication interfaces : RS 485/CAN/BLE/Ethernet
Value to your business
- Get real time insights of your equipment to ensure productivity is not being compromised.
- A highly generalized approach which improves scalability across various applications.
- Tailor-made application with alerts and notifications so that you don’t miss out on things important to you.
- Ability to integrate sensors and multiple controllers on RS485 MODBUS RTU, CAN SAE-J1939 along with Ethernet MODBUS TCP and SNMP protocols
- Inbuilt GNSS for location tracking with wireless connectivity under GSM, GPRS, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, CAT1 and BLE options
- Ideal input power range of 11 to 36V DC supply supported with 1000mAh backup battery
- CE & RoHS certified and is compliant to ISO 7637 – 2, IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2
|Input range||11 to 36V DC / 11 to 57V DC|
|Load dump protection||Yes|
|RS485 supported protocol||Modbus RTU|
|Ethernet supported protocols||Modbus TCP, SNMP|
|CAN supported protocols||SAE-J1939|
|Wireless Connectivity||GSM/GPRS/2G/3G/4G LTE CAT1/BLE|
|Operating Temperature (without battery)||-20 to +75 deg C|
|Storage Temperature (without battery)||-40 to +95 deg C|
|Enclosure IP||IP 65|
|Data storage||64 Mb|
|Compliance To||ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tor Equip edge gateway is suitable for a variety of applications as it has multiple CAN ports, serial communication ports and ethernet. It is used for monitoring chillers, gensets and compressor.
Yes it is.
Yes there is.
The Tor Equip edge gateway is web configurable.
Yes it is suitable for harsh environments.
Tor has complete EMI/EMC and Environmental type testing certification.
Apart from the Tor platform, the Tor gateway has native compatibility with the Microsoft Azure platform and can communicate with other platforms using Https and Mqtt protocols.